Monday, January 11, 2010

Not me!


I did not give my daughter marshmallows at 9 am just so I could take a shower in peace. Nope, not me.

I did not let Anna eat her baby sisters' "sweet potato puffs" for dinner and count it as a serving of vegetables. Of course that wasn't me.

I did not find a bag of clothes in my closet that I should have returned months ago. Nope, I would never be that irresponsible.

I did not buy more scrapbooking supplies for the scrapbooks i have not yet started. This year, i promise I will start them.....don't you just love all that pretty paper!

I did not play Mario with my husband for hours on Saturday night instead of packing away all of the Christmas decorations. Who do you think I am?!

And lastly, i did not skip a few pages of "Fancy Nancy" at nap time, only to be caught by my two year old. Seriously, that was NOT me!

****

So, fellow mommies... what is on your "NOT ME" list this week? Surely, i cannot be the only imperfectly perfect mama :)


3 comments:

  1. Haha, sweet potato puffs as a vegetable??? BRILLIANT!!! I think I might have to try that sometime.

    By the way, your girls are beautiful and so are their names. They are classic AND cute!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did NOT almost let my one-year-old squirt herself in the eyes with windex while I was standing right above her doing my hair. Good...it feels good to get that off my chest...I haven't told anyone.

    ReplyDelete